Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Soaps!

I've created this blog for my super-small side business of selling handmade soaps, lip balm,(eventually) lotions and the occasional jar of pickles or preserves. I will sell on this blog via paypal as well as in-person for people who live in Bellingham, WA.

To order online: Email me at jhtjaden@gmail.com with your order. I'll reply to you with a paypal request for payment. It's totally secure and you can use a paypal account or credit card. As soon as I receive the payment, I'll ship. If it's something small, it should be $2-3. If it's more than a bar of soap or two, I'll ship $4.95 flat rate box.


NOTE: I make this stuff BY HAND in small batches. Running out of stock happens, and soap takes 4 weeks to cure. I'll also take custom orders, but keep in mind that there is a wait before it's 100% usable. Some kinds take up to 8 weeks, even.

No comments:

Post a Comment